Release Notes – September 2020
Presets (and Colors) for Other Events/ Meetings
Other Key Updates
- Communication history of a document being sent by email or fax will no longer be removed if the document is deleted. However, some details about the document that was sent, including a preview of that document, will still not be available once it has been deleted.
- Hyphens in the following fields on the claim form will now be sent in electronic claims. Previously, hyphens were replaced with spaces.
- Box 2: Patient’s Name
- Box 4: Insured’s Name
- Box 9: Other Insured’s Name
- Box 31: Therapist Signature
- When merging patients, more information will now be kept than was previously possible
- Users with the Allow Self-Scheduling permission but without the Scheduling permission can now select presets when scheduling an Other Event / Meeting appointment. Previously, none of the other event presets an admin has set up were appearing in the appointment’s Preset field.