Release Notes – March 2020
Apr 9, 2020 4:06 pm
The physician’s name, credentials, and NPI will now appear with the physician signature line on documents.
Other Key Updates
- You will now request a student credit when creating the user in Fusion by selecting “Yes” in the new Student Credit field. These requests can no longer be submitted after the user has been created.
- In the Torticollis evaluation section, the existing torticollis grades have been updated and an additional Grade 8 has been added based on the new APTA guidelines.
- POS code 50, Federally Qualified Health Center, is now available for locations and claims. Claims with this POS code will show the location’s information in box 32.
- The Fusion Billing Plan page has been updated to make it easier to find information about your Fusion plan.
Bugs We Squashed
- Goal graphs in progress notes not tied to an appointment will now show the expected data points. Previously, the goal graphs would only show future data points.
- The order of goals on an evaluation will now be consistent between editing an evaluation and the preview or completed PDF.
- When editing an evaluation’s Frequency / Duration section, clicking the Fill In icon for the Effective Range (Plan of Care) will now work as expected. Previously, an error message appeared.