Release Notes – October 2019
View Claim Details
You loved this feature in old Fusion, so we brought it back! You can now check some details about a claim while viewing the claim list by hovering over the new claim summary icon.
Other Key Updates
- Therapists can now click a document reminder in Docs → Reminders to create a new document for the patient.
- When choosing which appointment is linked to a daily note, you can now select any past appointment or any appointment 14 days in the future that isn’t already linked to a different daily note.
- When hovering over the checkout icon for an appointment with a processed co-payment, the co-payment’s transaction number will now be shown to make it easier to locate the co-payment on the Transactions page.
- The Transactions page will now show each transaction’s “source”, indicating whether it was processed as a co-payment, an account payment, a portal payment, or from an emailed invoice.
- We made several updates to the infrastructure on which Fusion operates. With these updates, we increased the security and speed of Fusion.
Update to How we Process your Payments
In the coming months, we will be changing the provider we use to accept your payment method each month. This is a great benefit as our new provider is a leader in the technology world for accepting payments. Be on the lookout for more information soon!
Bugs We Squashed
Our engineers corrected several issues you helped bring to our attention. Here are just a few!
- When someone views an emailed invoice, the Email/Fax History will again show that the invoice has been viewed.
- Resolved an issue that caused duplicate appointments to appear when printing a schedule.
- You can no longer rapidly click the Edit / Save button on a section in a daily note or evaluation. Previously, this could cause an error to appear.
- Resolved an issue where Fusion would not accept email addresses with a long domain.
- A spelling error has been corrected when adding or editing the Reminders field of a patient’s authorization. “Supress” has been changed to “suppress”.
- Resolved an issue where the sorting on a saved report was different than expected.
- When editing an appointment, you no longer have to make a change to an appointment’s series when the Repeating field is set to “Change series starting from this event”. Previously, you would receive an error message indicating that you chose to change the series but did not actually change anything. This should make it easier to drag and drop an appointment in a series.