Release Notes – October 2020
Nov 17, 2020 4:22 pm
New Web Address
You should now login to Fusion at https://app.fusionwebclinic.com/
The old address at login.fusionwebclinic.com or update.fusionwebclinic.com will continue to work for now. However, if you have any old links or bookmarks, please replace them with the new address!
Merge Duplicate Physicians
Admins can now merge duplicate physicians from Admin → Basic Setup → Physicians by clicking the new Merge Duplicates button. When two physicians are merged, the information on the Into (physician to keep) physician will be kept, and the information on the Merge (physician to discard) physician will be deleted.
ICD 10 Updates
We’ve updated the ICD 10 diagnosis codes for the FY 2021 updates. Codes that are no longer valid can still be selected in Fusion, as they’re still valid for previous dates of service.
Other Key Updates
- You might notice it looks a bit different when you look up help articles or receive emails from Fusion Support. To get help with Fusion, you’ll still start by clicking the ? icon in the upper right, then choosing Get Help.
- As users log in going forward, the Last Login field in Admin → Users will now be shown in the clinic’s time zone. Previously, it was always shown in Eastern Time.
- When viewing a field on the claim form that can’t be edited, a more detailed message will now explain why it can’t be edited and how to change the information, if applicable.
- If you try to delete a patient that can’t be deleted, a message will now indicate what is preventing it from being deleted.
- When editing a document, blank fields in view mode (as opposed to edit mode) will now consistently show a dash. Previously, multi-part fields and fields in the standardized test section only showed a blank space.