Release Notes – September 2020
Oct 2, 2020 11:24 pm
Presets (and Colors) for Other Events/ Meetings
You can now use appointment presets for Other Events / Meetings to color code or automatically fill in those appointments!
To get started, add an Other Event Preset, then anyone who can schedule appointments can select it for appointments with the “Other Event / Meeting” type.
Other Key Updates
- Communication history of a document being sent by email or fax will no longer be removed if the document is deleted. However, some details about the document that was sent, including a preview of that document, will still not be available once it has been deleted.
- Hyphens in the following fields on the claim form will now be sent in electronic claims. Previously, hyphens were replaced with spaces.
- Box 2: Patient’s Name
- Box 4: Insured’s Name
- Box 9: Other Insured’s Name
- Box 31: Therapist Signature
- When merging patients, more information will now be kept than was previously possible
- Users with the Allow Self-Scheduling permission but without the Scheduling permission can now select presets when scheduling an Other Event / Meeting appointment. Previously, none of the other event presets an admin has set up were appearing in the appointment’s Preset field.